Oilers/Titans Cardboard Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by titanbuoy, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I was bored this afternoon so I put together a collage wallpaper of Titans/Oilers cards. I'm pretty much an idiot when it comes to computer imagery :clown: , so it's pretty basic, but I thought I'd share anyways (I thought there was an off chance that one or two of you might like it).

It's a big image (1024 x 808), so rather than post it I thought I'd just put up a link.

link
  2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Its my wallpaper :)

Good Job on it!

I wish Drew was on it tho
  3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

The only card I have out of there that I noticed is the Bo Scafie Auto in teh top row
  4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Thanks Ryan... glad you liked it. I forgot that the bottom half of the bottom row of cards would be cut off when displayed as a wallpaper. It obscures the Kearse and Troupe autos.... booo.

It's funny, putting that together made me realize how much of my collection I'd yet to scan. I didn't have a Michael Roos card scanned to included, no Cris Dishman, no Ken Burrough (a personal favourite), no William Fuller, no Vincent Fuller and nothing of Fat Albert in a Titans uni... It's bugging me enough that I'll no doubt feel compelled to redo it... Sorry LT21Titans27 but don't expect Dru Bennett (or Christine Brown) to make an appearance. It also really annoyed me to include Steelers and Colts cards of Hope and Thornton, but I've got nothing with them in a Titans uni. I don't have any Cortland Finnegan cards as of yet, I would have liked to include him too.

After I posted it I realized I included Andre Woolfolk and not Reynaldo (I thought I'd included an image of Hill's RC prior to adding Woolfolk). A quick edit rectified that... I was worried about receiving abuse from the Australian contingent. :suspect:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.