oj atogwe

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by QGP, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QGP

QGP MIKE HONCHO

Anyone?

2. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Mehhh.....depends on the money. Average. Not worth the price. We have guys on the practice squad I'd rather see play (Johnson, Rolle).

3. tntowboater

tntowboater Camp Fodder

Average hardly. Atogwe is a dominate saftey.. I would much rather see him than hope or Broken Bob sanders

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Turd who will be overpriced too

5. 24

24 Starter

Great safety, had an off year. I wouldn't overpay though. If we can get him for $4-5 million/year, go for it. I'm actually more intrigued by Bob Sanders, if we can get him for cheap.

6. MikeyDay

MikeyDay Clutch like a stick shift

Hes a elite pass defender.. hes in company with Ed Reed, Nick Collins in making turnover plays. Get him if possible. Hes extremely better then Hope and would form a top safety duo. Hes top 5 in playmaking after a int. Griffin is known for play making like that as well. Draft Prince and get this guy. Our secondary becomes a top unit most likely and with that we can address the Dline in the 2nd and 3rd round. We get a third when moss leaves too remember. F no to Bob Sanders he cant stay on the field

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Atogwe would be a leader and help fix our horrid pass D. I think this move makes since seeing has we have had Chris Hope on the team for 4-5 million a year. Cut him and add Atogwe for 5-6 and you have significantly upgraded the safety posistion w/o significantly increasing the payroll for the safety position.

IMO Atogwe make to much sense NOT to pick up.

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Based on what. Atogwe you know your getting a very good safety, your banking on blind faith that one of two practice squad players turn into a good safety. While I like both I doubt either are ready at this point and Rolle is really the only one who is a SS.

Johnson is Griffs backup so that leaves Rolle, Nickey who is purely a ST player and Hope at SS. I'm hoping this staff is smarter and drops Hope and Nickey and brings in Bob or Atogwe with another rookie to compete for the back up spot with Rolle.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I get chills thinking about loading up in the secondary like that.

Definitely makes too much sense NOT to jump on it.

Agreed and AGREED.

10. Thesaurus

Thesaurus Starter

The guy leads the league in turnovers since 2006, so why not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar