Ok, Admit it!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanFanBudMan, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

How many of you guys have us at 10-0 at this point in the season!

I for one had us at 6-4. Just wondering where everyone else had predicted at this point in time!

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i had us making the playoffs by a wildcard. didnt really think about the record.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

10-0 surpasses any realistic prediction for this team at that time. We all made those picks before we knew anything about the Vince situation and before 28 had even touched a ball in the NFL.
    Some of the younger folks here might not appreciate 10-0 as much as the older fans who followed other teams prior to the move to TN. This is the first time in 30 years of being an NFL fan that my team has done better than 6-0. Enjoy this folks - it's real!

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Most posters thought we would be improved but because of a supposedly more difficult scedule around the same record.

Now we see that the bengals were nothing and the jags are not the same team as last year and the colts a notch below last years team.

And nobody could see kerry collins winning games with his arm like he did the last 2 weeks. Wow!

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I'm the same.

But, I will say that I didn't think we'd be 10-0 at this point. But, I've been enjoying it.

And, hopefully we can win another nine in a row. :wink2:

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I am proud of my 8-2 prediction. But 10-0, woo hoo!

8. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

I am an Alabama Fan for College and Titan Fan in the NFL. I would have thought my odds of winning the lottery were better than those teams being a combined 21-0 right now. The economy sucks; I could lose my job if they don't improve; but this has been the best year in my 40 years of existence!!!! Well, maybe its just my best "football" year, but nonetheless it has been awesome to watch!...please, dont wake me up! If you do wake me, my 401k better be back on the positive side!

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I honestly predicted an 8-0 start. From there I really had no idea where we would go.

10. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

I hear ya, but I hope you aren't too proud of predicting that John Kitna would light us up! :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar