Ok Ok Ok Get Tony Kornhole Out..........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitansCountry25, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wg53

wg53 Starter

Why would you boycott espn, but want to watch MNF on Abc?

ESPN IS OWNED BY ABC....

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He is an idiot who has this elitist beltway view on things. He also said that nobody knew who jeff fisher was during our last monday night game remember that? Everyone knows who jeff fisher is.

He is a joke and needs to take a hike. Dennis miller was both funnier and more knowledgeable..

3. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

The reason boycott espn(outside of sunday NFL countdown) cause everyone talks about the Titans like they have any idea who or what our team and franchise is about. When we are on primetime tv we get talked down and just made fools of I kind of wish the Titans would refuse to be on primetime as funny as that sounds. I just get tired of my team or city getting bashed anytime were on national TV.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I never got the impression they talked down the titans. They have always been in love with jeff fisher and they have always liked vince young. Lendale is getting some attention now. I don't see that in general.

Tony kornhole has this new york perspective that nobody must know anything about a team in middle or southern america if their QB is not named manning. He is just ignorant. In new york ot philadelphia that is probably true but in houston, austin, among UT alums, almost the whole south and southern midwest there is at least a casual interest in our team. Actually because of our houston-UT connection we probably get more attention now than ever.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

TK is Canadian. Get over it. What is this MNF business all about? It's on espn now. Now the Sunday Night game is the national over the air broadcast. Hardly anything has changed except announcers, networks, and timeslots. For those of you using "wabbit" ears to tune in the NFL it's the same as it ever was... 'cept it's on Sunday.

Never will there ever be voice talent everyone loves. Howard Cosell was probably one of the best abc ever had and half the country hated the guy.

So what.

6. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I used to hate him too, but now I find him quite comical.

Gum Ball on the other hand on the NFL Nework is a pompous idiot who has no clue when it comes to football.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Strange but true: Disney loses Al, gains Oswald

When ESPN released Al Michaels from his contract early in 2006 in return (in part) for NBC Universal transferring rights to "Oswald the Lucky Rabbit," some suspected an effort to embarrass Michaels.

Sure enough, columnists and headline writers had great fun with the notion of a venerable play-by-play man being dealt for a cartoon bunny.

It turns out that Disney did have a commercial purpose in mind. This month it released a two-DVD set that features early, silent adventures of Oswald that were produced by Walt Disney himself.

Disney soon left Universal and went on to create Mickey Mouse, who looked suspiciously like his not-so-distant rabbit relation.

Oswald carried on as a Universal regular until the late '30s, then lingered in cartoon obscurity until last year. The set sells for $24.99 on Disney's Web site.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Hey, take it easy on him....he was suffering chronic terminal whiteness at an early age.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar