OK, with the third pick i take.....

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by ammotroop, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I say go for a running back round one. Take the best availble because in round 2 theres not gonna be a star RB there. In round 2 you go for 1 player and 1 player only.. MARC BULGER. I have a feeling this is his year to absolutely beast. New contract.. 2 new targets.. A sick running game.

If you could get the combo of Jackson/Bulger..

wow

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I thought for a second you were going to come in here and tell him to draft Ted Ginn Jr.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Steven Jackson if he's there he will put up better #'s than LT call me crazy but it will happen he's set a goal to get 2,500 all purpose yards and he gets in the endzone. You get a RB that does it all and put up better recieving yards than a lot of WR's or TE's plus his rushing stats over 1,500 last year add some more TD's this year say around 20-23 you got a stud then get Carson, Brees, Brady, or Bulger round 2.

Or go with Addai or Gore who should both post better than last year Addai because of more carries and experience and Gore because of a improved supporting cast.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Thanks for all the info guys...keep it coming! I will fill you in on how things went after the draft.

I have normally drafted, RB, RB, WR, THEN QB!!! Ideally, I would get, Jackson, Jones-Drew, J walker, Then V Young.... OR I could go, Manning, Drew, C Johnson, Lynch. Lots of different Scenarios.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

My money league's scoring system is similar. I agree... If Manning is there at three, take him.

If it goes LT then Manning...

Stephen Jackson would probably be my pick, PROBABLY. But no joke, since he hasn't been mentioned yet, I would at least consider Reggie Bush. With the Saints current receivers, and Reggie's ability to run and catch... he could have a monster year especially with the TD points.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I honestly dont see Reggie going in the first round. Duece will be the short yardege back which means Goaline back.....Reggie may break a few, but I dont see the Saints having the same success they did last year.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

After looking at your scoring system again, I realize you only give out points for reception after 9 recs.

The league I play in gives points per every reception, which makes Reggie the more attractive back over Duece.

I still think Reggie will get the ball more this season and have a good year.

Anyway, Draft Peyton.

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Thanks Alex!

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Nah bro. Ginn should go no lower then the 1st overall pick. The man is god in pads. I worship the ground he walks on.

And you think im bad with Ginn? Wait till we play the Colts this year. GONZALEZ baaaaaaaaaaaaaby

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think you should take Jackson if he's there. Then take a QB in the second round. There should be plenty of great fantasy QBs available then. If Jackson is gone, take manning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar