Okay...so who do we target in Round 2??

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Laserjock, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Would Cromartie fall to that pick in Rd 2? Or are we looking RB?

We need some depth...and height...at CB...

2. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

Well, at this point. We are in desperate need of a MLB. But, with so few first day picks this year, you have to think they are going to go with BPA.

3. Laserjock

So...do you think we could end up with Osemwegie as a possible MLB? That guy played very well at Vandy....may even fall to later rounds maybe?

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

D'Qwell Jackson

or if Lendale is still there ;)

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

There is a lot of CB talent beginning to slide.

6. Laserjock

If Cromartie is there at our 2nd round I would think you take him huh? Big..fast...or am I way off target his as far as his value?

7. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

The way the draft is going, there are still some big time players left. Me personally, I want the Top defensive talent on the board in round 2 regardless if it is a position of need.

8. Laserjock

I he really had a hammy tear, which is what they reported, I would be worried about that being a nagging injury....the NFL level of play has a way of bringing that stuff out.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

you can recover from a hammy
    turf toe, not so much

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm excited for this second pick, and have no idea which way it could go. If Moses Osemwegie is still there tomorrow, Take him! I think he'll go sometime in the third, but he could be a steal later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar