Okay...so who do we target in Round 2??

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Laserjock, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I doubt we can get anything at all for Henry.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

We can't get anything for Henry. We'll keep all 3 for now, one will go next year.

I'm glad we made the pick. Looks like day one goes to playmakers.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

After rewatching the Rose Bowl, White looked to have a better burst than I remembered....but I'm still a little suprised by the pick.

Is he one of the guys that supposedly tested positive for some drug at the combine?

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

No, he just pulled a hammy and gained some weight... Thankfully we'll be in no hurry to get him back since we've got two starters. He'll add very good depth, and finally, someone to run on third down!

5. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Floyd picking BPA already..

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I knew that stuff but I thought there was a rumor of him possably failing a drug test. Maybe I'm confusing things since I'm tired as hell :sleepy:

7. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Though it makes it a little crowded back there, I think this is a steal. I wonder if he's going to try and get the Chosen One's jersey number?

8. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

so anybody know the picks and #'s we have left?

9. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

2 4s, 2 5s, 26s, 4 7s

10. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

be nice to get a little trade up here in a while

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar