omaha on the stupid titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by omahacolt, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

first off i want to say congrats to you mouth breathers on a great first half of the season. let me point out some things for you guys. you probably havent thought this up

1) chris johnson is a damn good rookie. when the tacs drafted this gross looking dude i thought it was laughable at best. i wasnt wrong but i might have missed a bit on that one

2) kerry collins is way better than vince young. are there anymore vince gump lovers out there? i hope not

3) jeff fisher is one hell of a coach.

4) haynseworth is a man amongst boys out there. me being a colts fans i didnt realize there were people in the world that could play dt.

5) we want thornton back

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

wow, things sure have changed since those AFC South poll threads.

3. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Right on with this point. What else is there to say? Maybe ROY? Regardless he is a HUGE reason we are where we are.

I don't think this is a legit point. The only number of his that has been better than VY's is in the INT column. Different offensive game plan from last year and an entire new offense. Look at the production we have been getting on the ground. We have something like 4 TD's through the air and 15 on the ground. Untill I see VY with Heimerdinger's game calling and CJ and such you can't say Collins is doing much more than Vince would be doing right now.

Thank you. He is IMO also.

Haha. We definitely need him back next year no matter what people assume about his desire. No doubt the best lineman in the league today.

Can't have him. Don't try to scavenge what we have already scavenged.

4. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

yes. lots have changed.

brady and manning hurt. 2 colts dts gone. lots of colts starters hurt but not making excuses i dont know if that woudl have mattered. fisher has this team playing at a very high level. they would be really good regardless of the odd things that have happened

way better than i would have thought

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Whooooo hoooooo!!!!! Bow to the titans!

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

With the VY we saw at the end of l;ast season & Wk1 this season we'd be lucky to be a .500 team right now. Fisherball doesn't work if your QB can't proterct the football.

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Can someone remind me who won Monday Night Football again? :moon2:

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

the steelers beat the redskins

9. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

In vy's last four games last year he had 2 interceptions and one of those was in the playoff game when it was out of reach. Not sure which games you're referring to at the end of last year. Some of you guys fail to realize that vince's playoff game last year was exactly what collins is getting praised for doing this year.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I agree on all but Fisher being a great coach. He's average. Sort of like Dungy. Sometimes talent carries a coach. This is one of those times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar