Omar Jacobs going to the NFL

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bobo, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Nope...not an option...at least I hope not.

2. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

You hope not? Odd that hype really makes a player ****. His "down" year, statistically, is better than Vince Young. 200 yards behind, but 3 ints less and a td more. We need a passer first, runner second, and I don't believe VYoung is this. Omar later on, 3rd round on is a SUPER PICK and a value pick, unlike VYoung at #1. I honestly do not believe he is a franchise QB. Vick isn't a franchise QB. McNabb and culpepper really aren't franchise QBs. They were **** without true #1s. Brady is. Peyton is. Omar will be.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

McNabb has lead the Eagles to the playoffs many times.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I don't think that was McNabb's doing

he is statistically one of the least accurate passers among the "elite"
    he's barely completing 60% of is passes
    and Terrell Owens helped him have his only "adequate" year
    and despite having a high passer rating last year (again due to Owens / Westbrook)- he's only averaging an 84 passer rating

watch what happens next year when he no longer has Owens to bail him out. HE will return to mediocrity

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Out of the players on your list, only Vick thinks run before pass. I don't understand what two random quarterbacks have to do with it at all. An 84 passer rating with receivers who wouldn't start for any other team in the league is really quite extraordinary.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Omar in the 4th ? damn skippy
    He's very smart with the ball
    makes very few mistakes

4,002 yards passing - 44 TD's - 4 int's- is just silly sick

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he still throws for over 3000 yards.

and what is McNairs average passer rating, I would bet it is somewhere near 84%

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

and your point is ?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

that if McNair is a good QB then so it McNabb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar