Once again, Pacman arrested

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Smash, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I would have smacked that ***** to.

oh....

I think I have heard this before.
  2. amy

amy Starter

He hasn't learned that backing away and leaving the scene is most always the best policy. sad
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Come on Amy, you know guys and their egos get the better of them.
  4. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

Someone shoves something in your face... you react.
  5. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

Then you get arrested.
  6. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

Biche act crazy she gon get slapped to sleep........
  7. steverife

steverife Starter

Everyone likes to dwell on the negative. Old Pac would have had her shot. That's progress and personal growth.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

Not if i were the one who called the cops. If someone approached me or my family and an altercation occurred, I wouldnt just beat the crap out of them and walk off. Id beat the crap out of them then call the cops.

Unless I was on the receiving end of the ass kicking.. then I wouldnt have to worry about being arrested in the first place.

Everyone knows Im as peaceful as they come, or at least try to be. But if I had a glass bottle smacked against my teeth, then **** happens. The video is far away and until details come out, I wont know what to think about it. I did see a bottle being shoved in his face and his head flying back when it happened (even if it was a little). I am basing it off of her shoving the bottle into his mouth. (not inside) Glass meets teeth, hurts.
  9. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

I assume that MR. internet badass is discounting video evidence correct? At best they were both guilty of assault, p-thug has to walk away. You wouldn't get on tv because you are not a famous athlete.
  10. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

Seriously man? This is the route you are taking?

No, its actually based on the video evidence. Looks like the woman went to pour a drink, pushed the bottle into his mouth, and he got pissed. Who wouldnt get pissed?

People react differently. If you cant understand why someone may react that way when you shove a bottle into their mouth, go try it and see how many people are ready to buy you flowers afterwords.

?? What does that have to do with anything.

Nowhere did I say he was innocent. I didnt say that he acted like he should. I pointed out a simple fact, when someone doesnt know puts something in your face and especially hits you with it, you react.