One dollar

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Mon mauvais. Naturellement je vois lui maintenant mais moi ai déjà fabriqué un idiot à partir de me.:))

2. ¿Dónde está la biblioteca? :ha:

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I always liked the looney/toonie names. I'd have fun just talking about my funds.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

True, that bumper sticker was from the early 80's. Most the good people have had to move north to be in the south, since then.

Now it's,
    "Will the last American leaving South Florida please bring the flag"

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

So, when can we expect to see you at LP Field??

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Damn soon I hope. The business has been a nightmare this fall. Lots of firings hirings etc. I don't think I've had a more stressfull September/October ever (which really sucks because revenue has been great.. I should be laughing it up).

If I don't end up making it this year, I'm going to come down for a few weeks in September of 08. I'm really looking forward to touring around Tennessee.

7. Now, 1 American dollar is worth just 93 Canadian cents! Insanity!

C'mon Dubya, we could take Ottawa in less than an hour. And I'm sure we'd be greeted a liberators to boot...

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

The last time the US invaded Canada, the White House got torched in retaliation. Don't make us come down there again. hehehe Yeah right, we'd launch our entire fleet of 30 tanks, 17 jets and one sub at you... all of which would break down prior to reaching the border. A more effective deterent might be to threaten to clone and export more Celine Dions.

The CDN dollar's rise is odd though. Hardly good for those of us who have businesses in border cities. Not that long ago (a couple of years) the Canadian dollar was worth less than $0.70US, we'd get tons of US tourists coming over to enjoy the buying power of their dollar. Now not so much :suspect:

Buying stuff on eBay from American sellers has sure been nice of late though.

We're Canada! Fear us!
    [​IMG]

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I guess I shouldn't "mess around with American pride".

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kHpX5aa5Lz4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kHpX5aa5Lz4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:smile:

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I could see people really acting like that in response to blowing up the moon, no lie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar