One down

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Gummy bears and pesticide

2. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

LOL KEEP DREAMING EVERYONE.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

With Locker in there, I believe the Titans can win out. He gives that kind of spark to the team as a whole. We saw what the Texans let the Jags just do to them. But the Titans will have to get back to 6-6 first so this team can show themselves that they have the ability to recover.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I would like to say the Jags should what they are......but that was a wake up call to the Texans, nothing more.

We will not get those Texans in a few weeks.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Gonna be an interesting season. I believe we'll put up points from here out but it depends on our defensive consistency IMO. If we can keep playing solid defense we very well could go 5-0 or 4-1. That's if Locker can stay healthy.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Depending on what team we get week in and week out.

Hopefully we got settled some during the bye and can get more consistent.

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I keep playing it in my head, but in almost all scenarios we have dropped one too many to legitimately think playoffs. Course I will never loose hope till officially eliminated, but we really made it hard on ourselves. And just like every year, there is a serious log jam for the wildcards.

It also worries me that even if a wildcard does come from our division, the Colts play the Texans twice in the final 3 weeks. By the final game or even the first, at 9-1, the Cows are looking to lock home field early.

It really sucks when you loose this many - 6 in particular - early in the season, cause it basically means you gotta win out and even after that, hope for the best...

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We have a better shot at beating the Texans than the Packers. Just can't see our defense keeping up with the Packers offense and we're more familiar with the Texans. We pretty much have to win the games we're supposed to and split with Texans/Packers to have a good shot. If we drop both of our toughest games remaining we're going to need a lot of luck.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We need the Steelers to lose this game tonight.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wow, Leftwich scrambled for a 31-yard TD, wow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar