Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

One down

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Nov 15, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,330
    Gummy bears and pesticide
  2. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,314
    LOL KEEP DREAMING EVERYONE.
    Ghost high fives this.
  3. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,062
    With Locker in there, I believe the Titans can win out. He gives that kind of spark to the team as a whole. We saw what the Texans let the Jags just do to them. But the Titans will have to get back to 6-6 first so this team can show themselves that they have the ability to recover.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $379
    I would like to say the Jags should what they are......but that was a wake up call to the Texans, nothing more.

We will not get those Texans in a few weeks.
  4. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $84
    Gonna be an interesting season. I believe we'll put up points from here out but it depends on our defensive consistency IMO. If we can keep playing solid defense we very well could go 5-0 or 4-1. That's if Locker can stay healthy.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $379
    Depending on what team we get week in and week out.

Hopefully we got settled some during the bye and can get more consistent.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  5. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,729
    I keep playing it in my head, but in almost all scenarios we have dropped one too many to legitimately think playoffs. Course I will never loose hope till officially eliminated, but we really made it hard on ourselves. And just like every year, there is a serious log jam for the wildcards.

It also worries me that even if a wildcard does come from our division, the Colts play the Texans twice in the final 3 weeks. By the final game or even the first, at 9-1, the Cows are looking to lock home field early.

It really sucks when you loose this many - 6 in particular - early in the season, cause it basically means you gotta win out and even after that, hope for the best...
  6. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,715
    We have a better shot at beating the Texans than the Packers. Just can't see our defense keeping up with the Packers offense and we're more familiar with the Texans. We pretty much have to win the games we're supposed to and split with Texans/Packers to have a good shot. If we drop both of our toughest games remaining we're going to need a lot of luck.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  7. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,288
    We need the Steelers to lose this game tonight.
  8. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,288
    Wow, Leftwich scrambled for a 31-yard TD, wow