One last "Hooo Raaaa"!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanium, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Where? St. Ann's - Pre game Patsy festivities
    When? Sunday, Dec. 31st

We're back in the saddle again. After missing the Jags game (thank goodness for a sports bar located in off the lobby at our hotel in San Fran. We happened to catch the last 2 minutes of the game as we were checking in) we are back and will be toasting the season and the new year in our typical Titans Tailgate fashion.

Be there or be square! I loved meeting everyone at the tailgates this year and would love to see everyone again on Sunday.

What a fun year it has been!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I miss those burgers....

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I'll be there for sure, what time will you get started? Burgers yum....:yes:

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Great!

We'll be there around 8:30. We like to get an early start :tailgate: :guzzle:

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I'm there.:)

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Next year, ya'll are gonna have to have these little soiree's closer to the stadium! I've only got about a mile in my shoes and I can only walk so far. What about having these things in parking lot M or A?

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

What about wearing tennis shoes?

If you would like to donate about 10 parking passes for Lot A, that's where we'll all hang out next season.

For now, it's back to St. Ann's. Not a bad walk, and easy to get in and out of.

9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

BTW - We got a little wet, but still toasted the new year and the game. Too bad we didn't leave with a victory, but as always, we had a blast seeing everyone at the tailgate.

Until next season.......

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

BiPolar can piggyback you from the tailgate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar