One more reason to hate the Chargers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodgev

rodgev Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Wow! What a bunch of dirty F****!

3. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

4. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

"Fokoup his arm" hehe

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Charger fans are dumb too. I've been reading their boards and they are all complaining about Gilchrist supposedly dropping that interception. They must collectively have terrible eyesight because they don't even realize that Walker knocked it out of his hands. It was literally impossible for him to hang on that ball. It happened too fast for anyone to react and hang on to that. Walker was actually kind of lucky to be there at just the right moment. But they just think Gilchrist dropped it for no reason apparently.

They are constantly accusing the Titans of being dirty too. But nothing on their boards about this.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Are they not complaining about the supposed push-off by Hunter?

Because that's all I heard at the game... their fans apparently fail to understand the refs already spared them 14 points (well 11 points because one drive ended up with a FG) by letting two defensive PI's in the endzone slide. The one on Britt was AWFUL... the same thing Pollard did and got flagged for. I haven't gone back and looked at the Hunter one. I honestly didn't think it was a penalty at first glance, but everyone else seemed to. The hold on Sensabaugh was a joke too... and it wasn't even ruled holding. Those MFers ruled it as PI. Negated a Griffin pick.

The block in the back call on Britt was the single worst thing I've ever seen though... play is basically over, Britt places his hand on defender = holding. Right. These refs have got to get better. We typically get the weakest officiating team in the NFL for our games (if they are noon games, which they almost always are) because the NFL doesn't care about Nashville as much as other cities. It's true. Remember the Chargers game in 2007. There was some sort of controversial play that was ruled in the Chargers favor and helped them tie and win the game. I actually remember the NFL's excuse was they didn't have as many camera angles for our game due to the fact of it being a low-priority game.

Long story short, if the refs had called a fair game, we win by at least 14.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

**** the Bolts

and **** every single one of their entitled fans, gigantic attitudes, and their ****ing alcoholic women. That whole fan base is the biggest piece of trash to ever fill a stadium. Oakland fans have twice the class they do.

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

If you remember the game a few years back with VY ( I know, I don't like putting him on the board either, but it is needed here) was jacked up by merriman without the ball on a running play. No penalty was called, fish-face then called a play that had the TE peel back and jack up merriman (f'ed him up good). Lots of punk whinning by sd faithful after that also. F'em.

10. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

[​IMG]

BLATANT AND SHAMEFUL ATTEMPT TO INJURE A PLAYER. HE SHOULD BE HEAVILY FINED AND SUSPENDED FOR TWO GAMES.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar