ONE MOVIE ONLY - with rules

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Here's the rules:
    -List the ONE SINGLE MOVIE that you would say is your all time favorite.
    -Don't list more than one movie.
    -The first knucklehead that lists more than one movie is subject to ridicule by all the other participants..
    -By all means tell us why you love this movie, post the lobby poster and so forth, but only list one movie.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Can I list more than one movie?

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

ridicule isnt so bad, i get it all the time from posters on this site...

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

DC's (get it BCS, DC'S) #1 Movie ALL-TIME:

iRobot- everyone here probably thinks im crazy, but IMO iRobot is the best movie all time, casting my favorite actor, this movie touches alot of good points, and is action packed, can relate to sci-fi watchers as well as alot of others.

and 1 question, how does 1 win this game, i mean there is rules and what not...

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm not sure but I can tell you how to NOT win the game. That's easy... pick a Fresh Prince Hollywood suckfest like iRobot..:yes:

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Crash is my #2 all time favorite.......is that better???

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

ONE MOVIE ONLY DARNIT!!:grrr: :))

People liked Crash and it won Oscars etc. but honestly I thought it was over-hyped and like I said in another thread, a prior movie - Magnolia was basically the same "intersecting lives and stories" theme but a far better movie to me anyway.

PS. You are talking about "Crash" with Matt Dillon and not David Cronenberg's "Crash"? Man that movie was freaky as hell..

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

This is tough but I would probably have to say space balls.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Only if "Humpin'" is one of them...:grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar