One Thing was Settled Today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Maybe they were trying to lose. Maybe they think the same way as the fake fans.

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I can't believe you made that deduction bro. He played bad yesterday, but definitely not HORRIBLE, and over the season, has BY FAR been our most consistent and overall our best DB. I even saw some analysts give him pro-bowl consideration based on his play this year...

I really liked what I saw out of Tommie in limited play on the outside (his tip ball was the reason Zach got 1 of those TDs). I really think that experiment during the off-season should have been implemented more this season. Tommie has the speed and size to man the outside and to handle those 'bigger' receivers we are seeing now. The only thing I question on bigger CBs is their fluidity and in the very limited sample size, I liked his coverage abilities.

ATV is a BEAST on the inside, capable of even outplaying Finny in that role. He should definitely be starting if only 2 CBs are on the field - but when its time to bring in 3, he would really help us if moved inside (and i've said this many times before). He is really good at taking away outlet receivers and is a BEAST as a CB run-stopper.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The one thing that was settled for me today is this was the worst sporting year (as a fan duh) in my life.

Vols suck and don't make bowl game.
    Auburn sucks and doesn't make bowl game.
    Titans suck and don't make playoffs.
    Bears are ok and then choke it away to end the season and don't make playoffs.
    Predators and NHL is on strike.

I mean, Titans>Vols>>>>> Auburn,Bears,Hockey but still I can't imagine it going this bad again for awhile. At least one of the teams I root for could give me something. Nope.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

There was never any debate, McCourty has always been the better of the two.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

We need to draft a CB

6. JCBRAVE

along with a SS, OG, C, MLB, DT, RB

7. Clark

QB

8. JCBRAVE

You funny

9. Clark

Just an accurate one... That's all I ask.

10. JCBRAVE

Locker has a higher completion % than Luck so you know

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar