One week from today...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, May 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I travel all the time but haven't had a trip not associated with work or band stuff in far too long. Next Thursday I head to Vegas/Sedona/Carefree and can't freakin wait. Wish me luck at the tables!

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I was in vegas a few weeks ago and had a blast. I had a suite at the top of the cosmopolitan and played in a few big tourneys and did alright. Good luck.

I rented a porsche. It was well worth it if you are trying to pick up women.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

LOL sounds like fun. Don't think the wife would be down with the last part..

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I got it for $150 a day. They only let me put 100 miles on it per day and each mile was $1 extra. I had the worst luck at the venetian and the best luck at the bellagio. Let us know what works for you.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That's okay, my buddy's girlfriend is married. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. And remember, you don't bring sand to the beach. But if your wife reads this by chance, I'm sure she's a nice wife, and I don't condone adultery :).

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I never get to go anywhere, Weddings at least twice a month, and gigs out every weekend. I haven't gone for a vacation anywhere outside of Tennessee in about 5 years or so, now. Ready to get outta here. Now I've got the GF (aka ball and chain) with me all the time and I wouldn't dare leave town without her or heads would roll. Both of them.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I rarely have luck at the 90's era joints like that though I do seem to do Ok at Mandalay - and they have the "affordable" poker holdem tables. Caesar's and HR have always been my places of choice but it changes so quickly out there who knows. It's been 3 years..

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I hear ya.. The wife is nearly a professional gambler though. Always comes back w pockets full. Sand to the beach!

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

When I eventually find my way to Vegas, there will be no ball and chain, that much I know. Hangover style minus loosing one of us.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Just don't end up "Sanford and Son" style - grabbing pennies out of the fountain to buy dinner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar