Only 1 starter re: running backs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

if brown is still the starter by week 6 or 7, 1 he has an angel looking after him this season, 2 we must be doing good.

2. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Yeah!!!!

Finally is on now, balls to the wall guys lets start fighting for a spot it should be pretty interesting!! GO TITANS. :moon2:

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Henry can run, but it remains to be seen if he can block. Lendale may be the better of the three for just that reason. Come on preseason.....

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

For all his fragility, Chris Brown is a very good blocking back.

5. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Amen!

I think will be really lucky if he makes it to week 7 with out getting hurt,Sorry guys but that is what i think. I hope he prove me and everybody else wrong!!

6. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

If chris can run like in that clip i will be very impress!!! :))

7. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

That's generally my gut feeling, too. I think Brown will last longer than 4 weeks, and Lendale might be able to hold on to it for the remainder of the season. But I do see it us starting with Brown, ending with Henry, and seeing Lendale a good bit in the middle. Or maybe that's what I'm hoping - because it's in the Titans best interest for Henry to emerge as the guy, with Lendale showing enough to be a very solid #2 even if he can't carry the full load. If that happens we should be set at RB for years to come, if it doesn't we'll have Michael Turner's number on speed dial #1 by February.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

He's a wall. :grrhee:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

To bad he is like Humpty Dumpty on that wall.

10. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I like Brown a lot, he just needs to change his running style.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar