Only 1 starter re: running backs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJB

DJB Starter

At the start of the season I think it will be

1) Brown - as long as healthy..he's shown that when hes healthy hes effective

2) Lendale - When motivated he has performed in big games

3) Henry - He's shown he can run in a straight line fast and pick up heavy things. BUT Brown doesn't seem to stay healthy and Lendale doesn't seem to stay motivated so we could see alot of Henry this year. Who knows maybe every other football coach of Henrys up to this point made a huge mistake by not playing him more.

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Kinda funny... it's a bit like saying "I like this burger, I just wish it tasted different". But I know what you mean - I feel pretty much the same way about Brown.

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Lol yeah he runs too high, and thats why he gets injured a lot. He is more than capable of a 1,000 yards we will just have to see if he is durable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar