Onside kick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by meekmode, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I expect him to be wrong at just about every turn because he's a loser. He's proven that thus far.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. grindtime

grindtime Starter

Seems like everytime they show Mularkey on tv, he looks lost. He is always looking at the sky for some reason. The guy is terrible,however our team has enjoyed his presence. He comes off like someone you like and give the benefit of the doubt to when something doesn't go right. I would like to see a change in all the coaches.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Also its week 1. It's an overreaction.

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Some questionable play calls during the game. About my only complaint. Team came ready to play. So did the Raiders.

It was a good game, but you have to be flawless when you create zero turnovers and zero big plays. We weren't, and that's it.

If you think Mularkey stepped out there and lost us the game, you are just seeing what you want to see.

Two or three better executed plays in the redzone, we are in a position to win. They don't have some ****ing flawless android for a kicker they picked up out of the soup lines, we win.

I understand no one liked the hire, and we are just waiting for the dude to **** up, but that didn't happen today. Playing one of the best teams in the league to a close game with damn near every rookie we have out there playing key roles is just not a reason to **** on Mularkey.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I still think he made a good decision. Raiders would've went 75 yards no matter what.

My beef is that it seemed like nobody wanted to recover the onside kick.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Week 1 in preseason is an overreaction, along with week 2,3 and 4 in preseason.

Now we are going to week 1 of the regular season?

You confuse me at times mate.

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

You guys know I'm pretty neutral and a voice of reason on here...But today, I was annoyed as hell with Mularkey and his play calling and also this Defense. No sacks other than a quick flash back to back. The pressure was a joke, and we gave up big plays when it mattered as always. I think Mariota struggled with some passes and sideline throws also. Seems like we are pretty darn rusty

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Same things were said last season after week 1 and we almost made the playoffs.

I am all for booting Mularkey, never wanted him, he's a perennial loser coach, but objectively he almost got us to the playoffs last season, he deserves more than 1 game.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I agree. But he's hindering this team BIG TIME. He's lucky he plays in the AFC South.

We left 2 TDs on the field today.

A real coach has us going into halftime 14-10, yet we are down 13-10.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If Mularkey is serious, I'd love to see Robiskie kicked

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar