Opinions on RB situation this upcoming season..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans10&25, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Lendale MADE a lot of holes as well. Don't use the holes excuse. Reggie Bush had the same holes, and I guess it hurts his rep too? lol

Watch the 2005 Orange Bowl Highlights. His runs are amazing. Almost every one of them he breaks tackles for big gains. Lendale was known for breaking tackles. It's what he did. That's all they talked about was how he was a beast and was the man to watch in championship games. He was hard to bring down:
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aw4_4H83Pok"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aw4_4H83Pok" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

White and Henry could be a great backfield. White needs more motivation.

3. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

Thats the LenDale Ive been watching at USC. Maybe Im just suffering Bettis withdrawl syndrome, lol.

But I sure couldnt convince anyone of this.

If LenDale could step it up and do what I think and what Ive seen him do, I'd really appreciate that.:ha:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I can't wait to get my #25 feedbag on feedbag day at LP. Only thing that beats that are flags. I love the flags. Maybe our lovely sponsor Logan's Roadhouse could sponsor a LenDale White Rib-Eye giveaway... on that given game day if #25 carries for over 100 yards, scores, and the Titans win, then all fans exiting the stadium collect a coupon for a free Rib-Eye on Logan's.

You think that will keep them in their seats? :grrhee:

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Bipolar..

No way they will be giving up free rib eyes. Those turkey drumsticks would be more likely.:ha:

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

well, he did average less yards per carry than white last season, so i guess so....

7. he averaged less because he was always trying to bounce it outside and make the big plays so often like he did in college

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah but bush still had a major impact on his team. LW did next to noting for us.

9. yea that becasue they could pass it to him and hes got yac ability like nobodys business, and they would use his skills as a decoy by running fakes and all that kind of stuff

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Exactly so comparing him and LW is stupid because they are so different.

LW was strictly a runner with Bush doing it all.

It doesn't matter what you did in college once you get to the NFL it only had an affect on where you were drafted. LW needs to stop living in his glory days at USC because if he thinks thats what people will remember him for he's wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar