Opinions on RB situation this upcoming season..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans10&25, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

All of our RB's are inexperienced. They have potential to be great. But their notgreat right now.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We're not really comparing Bush and Lendale, we were comparing LenDale and Henry. And college is pretty much all we've got to go on, even though Lendale did look pretty good on his few attempts at the next level.

3. there were only a few carries that i would have noticed lendale on... the majority were nothing special

4. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i think right now, it's gonna go to chris henry, but maybe things will change during pre-season

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

If LenDale doesnt get a chance, were gonna have this "situation" for a long time, because we cant decide what to do with him, we HAVE to give him the start, so we know if we have to get someone ele, or work Henry in teh game elsewhere

6. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

I think Lendale will simply earn the starting role in training camp. The coaches won't have to give him anything. He's a decent blocker for such a young player, and he can run the ball. He flashed some nice skills last season, actually. But he's the kind of RB who needs to carry the ball the whole game in the NFL...he'll wear defenses down.

BTW, imagine a worn down defense in the 4th quarter...and then here comes Chris Henry, all 235 lbs of him, flying right at you. They could make a nice combo over the course of a game.

7. actually i would like to see chris henry flying right around them in the 4th quarter because hes not a power runner, he can flat out fly tho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar