Orakpo signs with Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

Could be sour about morgan, i know he said that to orakpo

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

We all clearly know the guy has struggled with injuries, but I love this move. Soooo much better than having to watch Wimbley or Groves at OLB again. What bums!! This guy is a double digit sack guy when healthy, and I bet LeBeau can't WAIT to get his hands on this guy!! Getting Morgan back makes it even better. Now we add James Harrison and a rookie (rounds 2-4) and OLB is set.

WELCOME ORAKPO!!! LOVE IT

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

This. I like this. None of that rah rah tough guy nonsense Pollard was spouting the moment he got here.

• High Five High Five x 7
  4. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Question did DICK Lebuea want it him ??or was this a Webster move?

5. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

Why wouldnt lebeau want him here? We needed edge rushers and this guy is exactly that.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm bothered by his horrible performance in 7 games last year but he did have 10 sacks the previous year. We need Morgan on the other side to make this work.

$8M a year is risky for a guy with his injury history but we need to take risks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This was an all in thing. Orakpo mentioned how much he learned from Lebuea over the years.

8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Let's not forgot Zach Brown - basically another addition since he barely played all of last year due to injury. He returns with Orakpo, Morgan, Williamson, Klug, Casey and perhaps Williams? Building something here ...

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Add Perrish Cox to the secondary and that back four could compliment the front seven nicely.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Holy crap I forgot that we had Brown LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar