Orton for 2nd rounder

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I would take McNabb over Orton...I remember what Orton said about us but who knows McNair did play for the Ravens for a couple years.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Harbaugh said similar things about The 49ers and we see how that ended up. Orton will follow the money and starting opportunities..

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I think we should do this:

Kyle Orton & 6th Rounder

for

Vincent Fuller, Marks or Haye, & 4th Rounder

Why: Broncos need safety help, both there starting safeties are 30+ and way past their primes. Fuller has played well and could win a starting spot for the Broncos, this will give a chance for our young safeties (Johnson, Rolle, Schommer) to play. Broncos also need DL help, Marks or Haye could get some playing time for them at DL. We get a starting QB for the next few years.

Then sign Josh McDaniels as OC :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar