Other options at #1

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tuckfro42, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

If we stay at #1....There is no questions it is likely Tunsil and possibly Ramsey....Bosa is not even in the talk IMO

2. 615nick

615nick Starter

I'd have to go jack, i haven't seen a whole bunch of buckner but what i have seen i like. Those are my second and 3rd favorite players in the draft. I'd go bpa with the first pick.

3. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Bosa is JJ Watt 2.o. Same kind of frame, non-stop motor, exceptional technique, leverage, etc. He would help give this DL and pass rush a major upgrade. Morgan is only an above average pass rusher. If we were to try and trade him, he'd only get us a 4-5th Rd pick, at best. Orakpo isn't playing like the 1st Rd draft pick, either. They are good/decent but neither will be at the top of the league in production statistics.

2015 NFL Player Defense Stats - National Football League - ESPN

• Troll Troll x 1
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We had this discussion yesterday and I'm not getting into it again with someone who calls Joey Bosa a JJ Watt 2.0

• High Five High Five x 4
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Bosa will be an edge player in our defense. a 3-4 OLB. He is too lean to play inside. Whatever team drafts him he will be on the edge.

I think Buckner is the best 3-4 end or 4-3 DT in the draft. A real productive player at Oregon. His workout however does not justify a 1st pick. I can see trading back and then getting him.

Buckner was the pac 12 dpoy but his timed speed is not elite at all.

6. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

I seriously doubt they pursue Buckner.
    TN didn't send anyone to the Oregon Pro Day, and from all I can find, they didn't have a formal interview with Buckner at the combine.
    I was hoping to see someone from the Titans at his pro day because I think he'd be a great fit. But alas, twas not to be.

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

No doubt man. It will be Tunsil or Ramsey with an outside chance of Bosa (depending on how the rest of FA goes)

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That's what they want you think

It's easy to send a scout in disguise wearing a Colts hat...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar