"Ouch, Bud": Playoff tickets order form

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I will pass on mine this yr. I have a 12 day vacation at the end of the yr (plane tickets bought months ago) and my money is going towards that...screw the playoffs

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Yook,

why don't you flip them for cash on ebay or something? You could invest your money in them. Just buy the package and sell them. You could double your money easily.

I'm using the mark-up potential of my psl's to get a free tickets. I have three psls and I'm selling a pair at a 50% mark up to finance my own ticket. The "pair" is actually going as two singles to two different guys but they are each paying half the invoice. I'll get the tickets and give them theirs but I get to keep one to each game for myself and be with people at the games that I care for. It's a win/win.

You could manufacture some money through a few simple transactions. You bought your license. You would be wise to exercise your right to use it. You could make a mint.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

totally agree. Will be putting my extra pair up for sale for sure

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Just please don't sell them to opposing fans, if you can help it.

5. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

you will be receiving a visit from my hired goons to pick up my cut...:grrhee:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

You got your cut Bud. There is nothing unlawful about it. Read the psl agreement you sold me fatass. :neener:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar