Our blocking is Insane!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 14u2ponder, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Getting Corey back will free up Taylor also...It could get even uglier for opposing defenses...

2. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Damn it. Wish I could hear it!

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I thought the same, but then realized I believe it's two unsportmanlike conduct penalties to be ejected, not personal fouls.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Dominant second half performance by our awesome OL today

Kline was really good

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Get Davis back, and by seasons end, barring any major injuries (knock on wood) and this should be a very versatile team that is very hard to defend.

Adoree is looking good and should get better.

If we stay healthy, we could be dangerous in a hypothetical postseason.

7. mcnairsghost

mcnairsghost Guest

The OLine protected Mariota so well. Seahawks getting ZERO hits on Mariota is incredible. Have you ever seen a game in which a defense as good as Seattle's gets zero hits in on the QB? Mariota was getting it out of there quickly, yes, and there were quite a few max protect plays, but still. Incredible effort.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. ceeder

ceeder Starter

Jace Amaro still saying "Nah, **** that blocking ****" while Supernaw smashes dudes over and over.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. Danimal

Danimal Starter

This offensive line is doing exactly what it was designed to do. Our opponent's defense comes out fast and hungry against them, but after 2 quarters of being on the field for 20 plus minutes, they are tired and slow. We have a team that should take control and dominate in the second half of every game. The hawks were gassed and ineffective the second half. I like it !

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar