Our coaching staff has 5 games to prove us something

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyleBon, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyleBon

KyleBon Special Teams Standout

After watching today's game I came away with a few positives. I know most of you guys out there want our staff gone and I can't say I blame you but with five games left we are actually in control of our own destiny. We currently are the one 5-6 team in the sixth seed and we own the tie breaker over 3 of the other 5 teams.

Today was a pretty horrendous game to watch for 3 qtrs and I fought the urge to turn it off but I'm glad I didn't . Everytime we grabbed the lead they would take it back and when they scored the Td I about threw in the towel. We all know what happened next. The offense went on a game winning drive that was beautifully executed and yes called well by Dowell.

I have questioned loggains compentcy at times but I believe today overall was better. Yes he did have the drive right after zb int where we went run run pass and kicked a Fg which was upsetting. Overall he really did well especially late. Of course fitz played well and let's give it up to the rook hunter who balled today and essentially closed the britt situation. Wright and walker were solid along with a quiet but productive day from cj.

I was very disappointed with what is supposed to be one of the best o lines in football tho. 6 holding calls is unacceptable. I no chance and schwenke are rooks and schwenke is coming off injury but still need to do better. That falls on Matthews as a coach he is on the hot seat. Also our long snapping seemed to be off as well.

The defense was up and down but managed to hold their run game down but we gotta stop playing soft and get some more hear on the qb or we are in trouble. The st did there job and didn't screw us today which was a plus.

Overall I see no reason why we can't sneak into the playoffs. The only game I can't see us having a chance to win is in Denver but even then u never no. Clearly this team is still playing hard for the coaches and are in a spot to take care of business and get in and this win could boost their confidence movin forward. I no a lot o people say it's not worth getting in and it's a lost season, maybe so but make the playoffs in a lost season? Why not?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

School much?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

you so cool

4. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Cool much?

5. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

not lately tbh

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar