Our D-line

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Crash Override, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Looked horrible today. We are getting no pressure on the QB, and that's why Rivers had a field day. I was so pissed. We need to get some new defensive schemes and blitzes because it's just sad. And we have good defensive players, I don't know what the problem is.

2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

cant really blame it all on them... we are depleted in the rotation and when the offense can stay on the field our fat boys get tired

3. ewoo

ewoo Starter

mistakes?................let's see

1. Treat Godfrey like he was sh.t!
    2. Letting Rolle, Carter, Dyson and a host of other solid defensive players go!
    3. Treating Mcnair like he was garbage.
    4 Letting Randy Moss slip through our hands to sign Kevin Dyson
    5. Letting Derrick Mason Go.
    6. Not starting Volek because some stupid coach don't like his attitude!
    7. Not upgrading the offensive line this season.
    8. No good db's drafted
    9. Sorry Safeties that can't tackle
    10. Ignorance in the Front Office......

Man, I feel better already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Actually the D-line wasn't totally terrible. The secondary was the weak link on defense. When the offense can't even get a first down those guys in the trenches get real tired. KVB and Co, were playing their butts off with no support. Heck anytime the Chargers needed a 10+ yard pass they could just run an out on Hil;l's side.

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Yes, but when you don't get any pressure on the Qb, they dbs will get picked off. If you pressure the qb, it will help out you DBs. It goes hand in hand, but we were flat all around.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Like I always say if rushing 4 don't work blitz

If blitzing 1 is ineffective, blitz 2

If blitzing 2 is not enought then blitz 3 or more

Schwartz is a freeking scardy kat in a mans world. Hes gotta go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar