Our divisions drafts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 615nick, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Bears and Chiefs hosed us with their god-awful QB selections. Now we have to hope Watson busts.

Jags draft well once again to start... we'll see if this one makes it through training camp.

Malik Hooker is overrated AF, so glad the Colts took him. Easy to look good at safety when you have Conley/Lattimore and pressure up front.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Hopkins
    Will Fuller torched us week 4
    Fiedorowiecz torches us all the time
    Lamar Miller

They have better skill guys than us, they just needed a QB.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Disagree on Miller and any WR/TE that torched the Tennessee secondary just means they play in the NFL. I don't think F'wicz is all that good or Fuller as a WR but he did burn us on ST last year. If there's 1 spot on this team that should be much improved (and with the effort to do so, they really better be) it's our ST.

I really see the Houston offense as pretty run of the mill. Not spectacular at all but enough to win the south. Fact is, does Watson make them good enough to beat NE? That's who everyone in the AFC is still chasing.

4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Yeah I'm not saying I wouldn't like to see Foster give Fournette CTE on an outside sweep or in the hole.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Fournette looked human this season. Unlike his Jr. year when he looked like he could be the 2nd coming of Bo Jackson. I think he'll be good, but I still think the Titans can hold their own against him.

Malik Hooker. Unless he can block or has a supply of deer antler spray, that colts o-line is still ass.

Still dunno how I feel bout the Houston pick. With houstons defense, I could really see that staff telling him all he has to do is not lose games and use his legs when things break down. Until he gets use to the speed of the NFL and coverages. Think he will be decent this season.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

This wasn't about Houston beating NE, this was about a divisional draft thread. Houston got much better because they put a mobile QB who is a proven winner in position to succeed with already solid WRs and an excellent RB.

Fuller had 81 yds and a TD against us in only his 4th game and led the team. He's not some scrub next to Hopkins.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

DeShaun Watson is Mariflota, but with a Championship ring.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 3
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Houston also mortgaged the future. They do not have a 2nd this year and they do not have a first or a second next year. They also do not have a lot of cap space so if they are wrong and maybe even they are right on the qb, they may regret giving up that many picks. I hated seeing hooker go to the colts.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Enough said, you threw the "proven winner" argument in there. Those are impossible to argue and truly have no bearing on NFL play.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

Hilarious to see the MICHIGAN fan with a PEPPERS avatar say that Hooker is overrated. I'm sorry, that was the worst thing that could happen in our division. Hooker is a SPECIAL talent and we have the unfortunate task of playing him twice a year for the next decade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar