Our divisions drafts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 615nick, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Vince Young.
    Matt Leinart

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Add AJ McCarron as well

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Seems like you say this about every good RB we're set to face, then they go for like 31 yards or something

jags wont do anything on us if we just dont sleep on them again

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You are fake news.

5. Carp

Carp Starter

Vince was.... not very smart. Remember that Wonderolic score? Even still, he was a mildly effective QB for a couple of years.

Matt Leinart had a noodle for an arm. Worse than Tebow. And he seemed more interested in living his Hollywood lifestyle than playing football.

Watson is very good. Of course, he could easily bust. Better QB prospects than him have busted. But among the QB prospects in this draft, he was the safest pick, imo.

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Watson reminds me of VY... VY beat USC for the NC, Watson beat Alabama. But I feel like Watson is smarter. Could be good for the Texans - for the short-term, in my opinion.

Imagine if we had their defense when we had VY?

7. Carp

Carp Starter

I don't think that would have made a difference in VY's career to be honest. We'd have won a few more games for sure. But he just couldn't/didn't want to run an NFL offense. He liked to play backyard football too much.

Still, we didn't make it easy on VY with the way used him and KFC. And he always had **** at the TE/WR positions. Watson is going to a team that's ready made for a Superbowl run with that defense and the skill players on offense.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Winninga few more games would've meant playoffs.

I did not say career. I said short-term AND when he was drafted.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Carp

Carp Starter

That's true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar