Our first pick in the draft to be an explosive RB.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by jessestylex, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

NFL.com had a interview with Frank Wycheck asking him who he thinks we will use our first pick on, he seems to think it'll be an explosive RB like Chris Johnson or Felix Jones. He says a WR could be to risky as a first round pick and he wouldnt be worth the value right away like a RB would be.

I kinda agree , just like Pacman Jones was picked in the 6th round i think you can still find a great WR in about the 4-6th round thatll be a great player.

2. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

If we take a RB with the first pick I'll freak out. A WR is a risk, but it might be one we need to take. If not a WR then someone on defense. RB? no frank. no.

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Nobody will know what our pick will be till it happens. We will hear alot of diff things from now till draft day. I personally think it will be defense end.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

franks going senile. no way we're going running back first round.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if chris johnson is our first pick we might as well not even use the rest of our picks because the 2008 draft will have been a colossal failure.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

goot lawd
    RB was one of the few bright spots on offense last year
    while LenDale White is not the answer in it's entirety, I really don't see the need in investing a 1st round pick in someone to ultimately replace him. ...... and if the pick isn't meant to replace him, why so high ?

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that being said, I've been warming up to CJ as of late
    if we didn't already have a 1,000 yard back on roster, I'd be a little more excited about it

8. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

has a team ever drafted a rb in the 1st 2 rounds of the draft three straight years? There is no way we would do that. And I like how taking a receiver is risky, apparently I haven't realized that chris johnson and felix jones are sure fire pro-bowlers.

9. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

RB was far from a bright spot. Our running game was dependent on our ridiculously talented O-line. I would love to see a RB like Mendenhall or Jones in the 1st. Late 1stround RB's seem to have worked out very well recently.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

except pacman jones could play corner. chris johnson is a fast guy who doesn't have a true position that whooped up on conference usa talent.

we've taken like 7 WRs in the past three years, eventually we have to bite the bullet and invest in one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar