Our remaining schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Smash, Oct 12, 2012.

1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well, I will say that there is no reason to lose our next two games against the Bills and Colts. That would get us to 4-4 going into the Bears game.

Beat the teams you're supposed to beat and steal a couple others like last night.

If CJ can play like that all the time, we will be in every game.
  2. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

My only true hope this season regardless of record is to get locker the experience he needs!
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

He can't
  4. RavensShallBurn

He can... it's a question of whether he wants to or will try to.
  5. JCBRAVE

He wont
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

Probably not... though he's due another good game against the Bills. We better slaughter those chumps. Put up 40 on 'em like everyone else does.
  7. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

CJ can. I think a big part of the problem (other than the OL) is his vision. He isn't used to running the zone, which requires much different vision/decision making. He did a much better job of it last night (as well as the OL opening up better holes for him), but he still was not perfect. He missed some holes and danced in the second level last night (which is way better than doing that at the LOS) and missed out on some big runs because of it by cutting back into defenders, but I think he can still get there. Last night he and the OL showed some progress (finally)
  8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

The problem is they will put a bunch up on us as well. Especially if CJ Spiller is back to full go by then!
  9. JCBRAVE

He did it 3 weeks ago, he's capable, but extremely inconsistent. He's the offensive version of Griffin.
  10. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

ONe thing that was kinda making me mad though was after every single good run CJ had (like a 8 yd run on 1st and 10 for instance), Palmer would come back and run it for virtually no gain the very next play resulting in a 3 down scenario. I understand that it worked and you want to stick with it, but that is the PERFECT time to run PA. I wish we would've run a little more PA on 2nd down. Really keep the D guessing.

I'm not complaining though ... I AM STILL PSYCHED WE WON!!!!!