Our running game?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tdo_52, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tdo_52

tdo_52 Camp Fodder

Is it a major concern as of right now, or are we just holding back?

Oh yea this is my second time around on this forum and I'm glad to be back ha!!!

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm not worried about our slow start running the ball. For one, we haven't given our starting two backs enough time to get into a rhythm. Also we are basically going out there with the simplest simple plays, nothing flashy yet. And to make you feel better, we have been missing two starting linemen all preseason.

3. tdo_52

tdo_52 Camp Fodder

I hope we work on it a lil more in this final pre season game

4. Knux757

Knux757 Virginia Beach Elite

I do feel your concerns, like how Johnson hasn't had any breakout runs yet, but like Fisher said, they weren't really out there with a gameplan being executed, but even with that, we all know this season every defense is going to have a game plan vs. CJ

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's not a worry, it's preseason. No one is playing more than a half, there's no gameplanning, etc...

6. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

We're not going to show our hand to win a preseason game. Our backs and O-Line are proven vets. I'm more worried about our future, as in November, QB situation.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

On the way home on the radio someone from the titans said theres a lot of 3rd down plays that they have been working on but don't want to give anything away in preseason, thats why we are seeing a lot of 3 and outs.

I'd say its the same for most of the offense , we are showing basic stuff. you know with Nate, Cook and Britt we have to have some killer offense hiding behind this junk we have been seeing.

Titans arent giving anything away to the Steelers. Fisher would love to start the season with a big win over the SB Chumps

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

U been bringin the 'A' game lately Jesse, keep it up sir!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar