Ourlads Scouting Service updated Mock Draft April 24/08

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titanbuoy, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

tis the season to be mocking

click

I think a lot of people would be really happy with that pick.

2. Yep, I'd be happy with Stewart or Mendenhall

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

that was the worst mock draft i've seen yet...brohm in the first? mendenhall to the titans? gholston dropping to the pats? dumb

4. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Actually, I've even seen a mock with us taking Brohm.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Mendenhall or Stewart would be the only running backs I would even consider in the first. I just think after the top 3, there's a drop off at running back

6. I'd consider McFadden, too. :ha:

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Yeah, so many mocks...SOMEONE has got to be right. I didnt see any having us taking Griffin las year. Anyone else?

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

No, I was absolutely positive we were going to draft Meachem. When he called out Griffin, I was completely shocked. I almost had a heart attack when we picked Chris Henry over Steve Smith, though.

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Don't get me started. I stared at the television like "Seriously, Chris Henry?". And he pretty much proved every one that asked "WTF?" right.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

imagine if we had our pick of stewart or mendenhall. i'd like to be a fly on the wall in the titans' war room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar