Over/Under - Mariota 25 TD Passes?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, May 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

We had outright terrible receivers last year...Sharpe was serviceable, Matthews came on a bit late, Wright clearly didn't want to play in TN, a Douglas is just old and average at best. Add in the fact that Fasano isn't a pass threat, and Mariota had basically very little pass offense help. It's amazing he did what he did. I'm still scratching my head how we went 9-7 constantly running with teams stacking the box and a non existent pass defense.lol

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Damn 3 trolls voted under so far lol

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I voted over, but I don't think over 30 is a definite. I say this only because I can see Davis and Taylor opening up the run game even more than last year, so I see more rushing TD's. I think Mariota will still be around the 25-28 area.
    I also like the Defensive improvements to keep Mariota from absolutely needing to throw the Titans back into the game.

4. rekirts

rekirts Starter

this is mroe of a question of does he play 12 games. seems impossible to answer really. Second injury was pretty flukey, first couple were maybe nothing worth pushign thru types?

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea last years was weird and Im almost positive if we had anything to play for in 2015 he would have powered thru..

Im expecting 15 games out of him...

6. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

We are still a running team with Mularkey so I don't think he will hit the 4K mark, but we will be in the red-zone quite often so the TD's should go up.

3800 yds & 34 TDs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar