Overlooking Munchak.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

We keep blaming everything but the headcoach for the Titans poor play.
    Cause he has been here a long time and was handed the job does not
    mean he is able to be a coach we need. I think he is on the soft side, and he doesn't
    Have the burning desire to beat the other team. Im just not buying into Munchak. Look what Pete or Jim is doing with the 49ers and Seahawks. Our team plays togther like sloppy college schools exactly the same team has Fisher ran. Sadly Bud Adams will never look at other options. Imho Munch should be given this season to make a
    well oiled team that has an indenty. Much says nothing is wrong with
    The oline or CJ but he had 4 rushing yards.

Munch doesnt know how to coach and build a franchise team.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Noo, not Muchak's fault :cj: is completely useless. If this offense could only run the ball we'd be alright.

3. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

Munch is still waiting for the o-line to fix itself

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I thought Munchak did a fine job. I thought our defense was a bit weak, but I more blame that on Gray. But when the run game was not working at all, Munch came out with a passing attack that seemed to work. I also liked his gutsy pass play call on 4th and inches.

So, I think Munchak did fine.

5. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Don't feed the troll

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I know you're on this whole anti-cj tirade today but you're really making yourself look ridiculous. There is no running back in the NFL, not even AP, that can come behind our worst run blocking in NFL history line, and make us a super bowl contender. Then on the other hand if we had a top 10 o-line and had CJ or any other decent to good RB, we would have a running and passing threat and make us a much more well rounded team on offense. Try being logical if you want to be taken serious.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Munch is fine with me. Got to love a coach who approves a 4th and inches pass play.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

This thread looks sooooo much better with the OP on ignore guys....just an FYI

9. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Munch played as a olineman but he cant see a problem here.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I was disappointed in the decision to hire Munch. And I was really down on him early last season. But then he grew on me as the season went on. However, it really does seem like this team still has that lack of fight that they had the last several years under Fisher. Seems like once they get down a couple scores they (particularly the defense) just quit playing hard. That's a motivation issue. And lack of motivation falls squarely on the shoulders of the head coach.

Munch is solid enough when it comes to the X's and O's. But I'm starting to wonder if he has the intangibles to be anything more than just an "average-to-good" head coach.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar