Overrated/Underrated

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

The offense does account for Kearse. They look where he is on the field and run the ball right at him.
  2. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Our overrated should be Volek...:banned:
  3. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

In my estimation, Givens will show what he's made of this year, he can be a #1, he has the potential to do it, I'm super cereal.
  4. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

Let me get this right. Tom Brady led the entire NFL with 4110 yards passing. Givens, the stud he was caught only 738 of those with only 2 TDs. But now, after hooking up with Billy Volek Givens is going to somehow start demonstrating his 1000+ yards per year talent? Givens isn't super man when it comes to staying healthy either. He missed 3 games last year. Don't get me wrong, I think he is a decent WR but I certainly don't have great expectations. In the long run I think Brandon Jones (almost exactly the same size) is a better WR.
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

lol
  6. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Givens was the #2 WR behind Deion Branch who had 998 yards.
    Givens also played in 13 games.

The Patriots just spread the ball.
  7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I still can't see Givens as a number one. He has good size, ok speed, good hands, and excellent route running. But typically, that's not number 1 credentials; their a really good number 2 specs. And that's ok; I think having Bennett, Givens, and a healthy Jones, along with a good running game (I see you LenDale) and great options in Kinney and Troupe, are some good options.
  8. smili

smili Starter

:rotfl:
  9. and hes strong, they said that he is exactly like derrick mason, in that he will catch anything thrown his way, and hes even a bit quicker than mason too
  10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I'd rather have an overrated wideout and an underrated starting free safety than vice versa!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.