Overrated/Underrated

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Apr 23, 2012.

1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I've come to the conclusion that Coples is overrated, even at 20. I don't want to see those horribly disgusting frat boy arm bulges every sunday...why would he ever do that???

Also, Chandler Jones is extremely overrated, as well. Whatsup with these analysts?? Do they just find the one guy that is 6'5 and say he's a top pick because he looks like Jason Pierre Paul?!?!
  2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I get it now, it's because he's white.
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

LOL

sure if thats what you want to think.

I have commented on him before and explained my reasons, you can look it up if you feel like it. I don't care to get into this discussion you are trying to bait me into.
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What was it about Chander Jones 4.87 40 time that impresses people so much? The rest of his workout was very good. Curry could have improved on that on his pro day but did not run.

Branch is the exact same size and had a similar over all workout but ran a 4.70 40 and was clearly a better player.
  5. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

Curry did run at his proday I thought I remember him running in the 4.6-4.7 area
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

no because Luke is soft, just like Ruud. He's got instincts and is intelligent, but 'waits' on the runner to come to him. If that happens in the NFL, he'll get ran over. I don't see a ton of tackles that happen behind or near the line, many of them are 5-8 yards down the field. I feel like he put up huge tackle numbers, and everyone assumes he's good.

Luke could be a stud, but he's got a lot to work on. I see him as a Late 1st-Early 2nd... not an early 1st.
  7. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Special Teams Standout

I agree with Scarecrow, Kuechly is a bit soft like Ruud. It's nothing to do with the color of his skin. Just look at Colin McCarthy, dude is white and can hit like a truck.
  8. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Starter

I just pray to God that Poe, Brockers, Chandler Jones and Coples are drafted before we go on the clock.
  9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Starter

Chandler is by far and away the most overrated player in this draft now and I have no clue why. Someone please explain why analysts are saying he's a top 10 talent. For the life of me I just can't see it.
  10. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

The numbers back that up too. 532 total tackles in three years, but only about 12 tackles for a loss per year.
    • High Five High Five x 1