Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Overrated/Underrated

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Apr 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,527
    [IMG]
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $82
    Shoney's bro, SHONEY'S
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,131
    His brother was, why can't he?

If Jason would of stayed another year... there's a good chance he would of moved way up on the boards.
  4. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,674
    I don't hate Milliner, but everyone has him usually going top 6 and I think that's way too high for him. All of those Sports Science clips always focus on the prospects strengths and make them all look like they should be drafted #1 overall. Remember, Tommie Campbell & Coty Sensabaugh also had blazing fast 40 times. It doesn't mean they can start in the NFL though.

Milliner a good tackler and is fast. But those two traits do not a top 6 pick make. Just because he's the best CB this year doesn't make him worthy of being taken that high. That's like saying that Geno should be taken in the top 10 because he's the best QB. It's a weak QB & CB class this year. Plenty of depth, no stars. There is no Patrick Peterson in this class.

Milliner isn't a ball hawk.. I would hope that a top 10 pick at CB would average more than 2 interceptions per year. I also think he success is also a product of playing on such a great defense.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,527
    For everyone staying away from Milliner because of where he played, are you also willing to disregard all Florida State and LSU players too for this same reason?
  6. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=104848&draftyear=2013&genpos=CB

FYI when comparing Milliner to Rhodes, Bama did not have one great pass rusher. FSU had 2.

Most underrated player? CB David Amerison!

Why are some people ejaculating all over themselves over Rhodes and Trufant but not even talking about David Amerson? He was all ACC in 2011 with 13 ints and 2nd team all ACC this past year with 5 ints.

Amerson's workouts were perhaps the best among all CBs. At 6'1 205 he has that size people want. Made a lot of tackles in his career at NC state.
  7. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,530
    J Mccourty is a bum, and so is his brother.
  8. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    What about Jonathan banks as underrated? 1st team all sec, Patterson and Hunter combined for just 4 catches for 61 yards against those 2 Miss st Cbs.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,131
    I'll give you that. Big fan of Bank in the 2nd if he fell.
  10. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $293
    Exactly. That argument is stupid. Alabama is dominant because the rector the best talent in America. But we don't want that talent, because it is a product of a dominant defense.

Dumb.