Owner Bud Adams puts "grossly out coached and outplayed" Titans on notice.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Did anyone check one of the corners in his office? I heard something that sounded like a woman crying uncontrollably.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

I'm glad said what he said. Nice to know that he left in disgust during the 3rd quarter as well.

3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Something definitely needs to change that's for sure! This game was an embarrassment and there is no doubt that we are getting out coached at every level of the game! I like Munch and had high hopes for him but I'm beginning to think he's not HC material!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

I took my wife antique shopping at halftime Bud. Flipping antique shopping during a Titans game!!!

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I think we have a LOT of talent on this team that good coaches could turn around on a dime. Think about the 49rs under Singletary, always seemed to shoot themselves in the foot and underperformed then like magic Harbaugh comes in and they're instantly a contender....pretty much exact same team! I think we would be surprised at what a top notch coaching staff could do with this team!

• High Five High Five x 8
  6. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

did you at least wear a jersey?

7. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Negative. I'm superstitious. I don't wear jerseys on game day.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Put Young in at QB!

9. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Its only stupid if it doesn't work.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Just like someone said about the players in San Francisco underperforming then comes in Harbaugh and suddenly they are winning.I think the same thing could happen here in that we do have lots of talent on this team but the coaching staff isn't worth a flip.So maybe if we got some good quality coaches in here to replace the underwhelming staff we have now some changes could take place.Sorry but Munchak looks like he takes a valium before every game with his blank expressions and lack of emotion.I'd start with the head coach and work my way down and fire every one or almost every one of the coaches on that staff.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar