P Jones(the P is for Punk/punked)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Darn right we have issues. I would feel much better if a few of our DL or LBs had a little fire even if it does bring an occasional penalty because they knock someone in the head. I almost puked because the guys looked so bad. Pacman does need to get his act together but this team is way to passive and a bunch of wussies.
    Nash actually looked like a guy who cared.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I was really waiting on you kamikaZ, maybe you can explain his attitude, he was getting beat and got his "feelings" hurt. Do something about it like say...make a play, not make an A@@ out of yourself. Thuglette like I said very early on with this kid.:sad2:

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

The problem is, is it an issue of talent, coaching, or mentality (couple that into both categories). Bulluck was somewhat right; we need speed and freakin' attitude in the offseason.

4. Brian

Brian Big Fan

He made two excellent plays (2nd down tackle and 3rd down breakup).

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Pacman had how many penalites this year?
    I know he had ZERO interceptions.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Brian
    "He made two excellent plays (2nd down tackle and 3rd down breakup). "

exactly and he make post play penalties after each one

BRILLIANT!

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I find it funny how there are more threads on Jones (negitive for the most part), then any other player (besides maybe McNair). Funny huh? :sad2:

8. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Fisher said during the post-game interview that he benched Pac because he didn't deserve to play the rest of the game.

9. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

So much for Ewker's comment about Fisher making excuses for him.:banned:

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

he brings it on himself. He made a nice play on defending the pass. The wr got in his face and grab Jones by his jersey (that was smart)..Jones reacted by grabbing the wr's face mask (that was dumb) then he goes and gets into it with the ref (dumb #2) :sad2:

Good thing Fisher took him out or he might have been ejected from the game since he was out of control.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar