Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

P Jones(the P is for Punk/punked)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,026

I will wait and see if he defends/protects him tomorrow night. I hope Fisher has gotten tired of doing that :ha:
  2. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129

He hasn't done jack **** to deserve heavy critiscm lately. Our LB corps is a bunch of *******. Where's a thread on that? Our two starting safeties are playing like fairies. Thread? Of course not. Instead, we have a thread complaining because Jones commits a stupid play and gets a timeout by Fisher, in a game where we were getting our asses kicked. Like I said, a scapegoat is always fun.:sad2:
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    I don't see how anyone can defend Pacman right now.
  3. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,229
    If you don't start a thread on that, don't complain about what someone else starts one on.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,478
    Why don't you start those threads cause I could not have been the only one who noticed that LT was backpeddling during running plays. pathetic.

LB's look like they took qualudes before kickoff. S l o w

still dosen't make Adam Jones nearly back to back post whistle incidents any better.
  4. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,229
    If Fisher's not even defending him, anyone who does is just being stubborn for some reason, or in denial.
  5. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129

No need to make a thread. Our record speaks for itself, don't you think?:sad2:
  6. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129

In denial about what? It was a bad decision on his part. No one is saying he's an angel, or that his character needs improvement. But I for one am willing to defend a player who actually acts like he gives a crap (I'll use a better word here) if the opposing player gets in the endzone or not.
  7. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,229
    Look closer.
    Pac was not fired up because the opposing player was going to get in the endzone, he threw another temper tantrum because the opposing player got in his face, and his huge ego can't let that go. Even if it cost the team points (doesn't matter that the score isin't close), Pac can't act like the smarter player and let the other player draw the flag. He can't grasp that a real man makes his statement between the snap and the whistle, not after.
  8. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    I said it was a stupid decision on his part. I didn't get the urge to crucify him when I watched it either. That's my point.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.