P Jones(the P is for Punk/punked)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Pacman = dogpile here lately...
    I can even see that.
    The chronic unsportsmanlike conduct stuff is indefensible.

Understand that so many players are so bad.
    Pacman is not a cancer.
    I know no one has said that but it's heading there.

On the proverbial Titan body Pacman is a giant zit on the nose.
    Many of you act as if there are no hemorrhoids.

KamikaZ...you are real.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I think he's more like an irritated gland.
    :hot:

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

He's not a scapegoat to me. There's plenty of things that need to be called out (yeah I've been complaining about the LB's, as well as other positions). I haven't talked much about Pac because there was enough already said. But when a guy keeps acting like an ***, he should keep getting called out.

Things like this always draw more attention than say a very good, yet quite player (like a Mason).

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

5. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

Biddle says it all with that quote. That characteristic of Adam's, rips a huge hole in the fabric of the team's chemistry.

6. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Especially comapred to LT and Tank who just let players walk in the enzone or push them into the endzone and act if they could care less.

7. CriticalTheory

CriticalTheory WestSide 718 ShadowMafia!

I don't see how anyone can just get on PacMan when our entire defense is straight garbage.

8. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

LT was ridiculous yesterday. Tank was no where near as bad but he sucked the majority of the year anyways. I can't wait to see Fuller back there next year. Hopefully we bring someone in to push Tank too.

9. Woody81

Woody81 Camp Fodder

Thats what I'm saying. Atleast he was pissed. The D looked scared to tackle at times. We used to have a gang tackle, fast, smash mouth D. They couldn't be farther from that style right now. Pac fits in the "ideal" D much better than someone like LT. If they don't have any fire let'em go or let'em be back ups.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Who are you hot at? Pacman or me? I don't know where you are coming from but I promise you Hoffa that this is not a personal rebuttle. I've conceded this, that and the other thing in regards to Pacman being a stamp licker, but I'm also inclined to agree with CriticalTheory on this, and P Shiddy and myself don't hardly agree on anything but even he and I both know a garbage defense when we see one.

Sure, Pacman's attitude really sucks at times and he does need to grow up but he plays with some lame gimps. Guys that just fold their tents, lay down and take it like a bunch of pussifests. If anything that makes Pacman angry, and yeah, that is his problem, but look at the play of those around him. People sarcastically say "nothing is Pacman's fault" and to that I say sarcastically, "nothing is anyone's fault but Pacman's."

Once again I'd like to underscore although those words seem angry they are not directed to any one person but just the general attitude of the media, critics, writers, etc... I really don't feel like being thrown under the bus with Pacman today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar