Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Pac Delays Filing for Reinstatement

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,858
  2. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,994
    we arent trading him unless it's done on draft day anyway. Not sure why people cant understand that.
  3. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Care to explain this? I for one don't see why it HAS to be on draft day.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,994
    It doesn't have to be, but it will be. It's simply the smartest thing to do. Rather than having 1 team offer you a 4th rounder, you at least take the chance on having 2 teams offer you a 3rd.
  5. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $111
    i wonder if he's doing this because he doesn't want another team to outbid Dallas
  6. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,858
    I thought the same thing. Also, it gives him a bit of leverage for the Titans not to be obstructive waiting for something better or driving the issue of bonus payback further.
  7. nigel Back on the bus

Moolah:
    $31
    Or Dallas asked him to do it because the compensation will obviously be lower if he's still suspended.
  8. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,339
    Clearly a lawyer move.
  9. DJB Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $559
    I say the Titans hold the cards. They have what the other parties want. Dallas wants Pacman...Pacman wants Dallas. If they don't get offered what they think is fair...they keep one of the best kick returners in the game.
  10. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    It assumes a lot. Mostly that other teams want him, and are willing to give much higher compensation on draft day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.