Pac Man Dance

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by THE53, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

You remember every game and every detail! Or maybe I just need to not drink when I'm at the games:toast:

2. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Don't stop drinking yet elfin. We'll let you know when it's safe to watch the Titans sober again.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well Pacmans TD called back was a pretty big play, it is hard to forget.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

au contraire
    I get wasted at almost every game. I get so crazy and worked up I hardly remember the score when I leave...Just because I happen to remember it being the left sideline isn't a real big deal. What was a big deal is that it would have been Pac's first TD. It was called back. In that same game he was crucified on this board for that chip tackle (attempted tackle)...but I guess you have no idea what that was either... believe it or not (in some opinions) it actually did change the outcome of the game...

Gunny is right...It was hard to forget that. Whoops...I still haven't.:irked:

5. The Mrs

I remember the call back touchdown.

Ahh, the Raiders game is coming back to me. It was warm, I think I was wearing my cute pink camisole shirt and my toes were painted pink to match my cute high heel sandals with the cute straps.

You remember plays Bipolar, I remember outfits.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh brother.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

My friend said the word "actually" really meant "despite what you might think," and went on a year-long binge replacing "actually" with that phrase. We all did it until we annoyed ourselves to death.

But revisiting the thought, I've decided that you could replace "actually" with "upon further review." I'm going to go with that for awhile.

So, "upon further review" I've decided the rooks were only allowed to do the fireman slide, because they're rooks, and it's one of the lamest celebrations ever, especially taken out of context like Steve Smith did. It's almost like saying, "I can't come up with anything else." Roydell had to do it because his "turf angel" on his first TD was, "upon further review," lamer.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

what's to celebrate anyways?

It is a pretty stupid celebration...I remember 5 or six years ago the Titans had some killer celebrations...can't remember too much about them but at the same time I haven't forgotten... We ought to self-prohibit all celebrations until we finish the season somewhere above .500. Until then 9-23 over two season isn't much to celebrate. :sad2:

9. The Mrs

Bah, stop the hating. If a guy makes a touchdown, they deserve to do a dance!

You know, they weren't joking about all the rain and coffee in Seattle! I'm depressed and zipping off of caffeine all at once. I need a freakin' nap!:irked:

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Stop hating? Are you out of your mind Tinkerbell? First off, Pacman didn't score on the play in question...but that's beside the point...Secondly, I never said anything about players deserving or not deserving a TD celebration opportunity. It's just that jumping on the goal post is stupid. Period.

Take Chad Johnson for instance...That "golf" celebration of his was awesome. It was so funny... See, I'm not hating...I just can't award too many syle points on jumping on the goal post...

Now Tony Gonzalez has got a nice trademark that involves goal posts...
    I assume that you do not have any idea who he is so for the sake of clarity I will tell you. Outside of Antonio Gates (he's a Charger), TG is the best TE in the League...forget Shockey... TG does a slam dunk over the cross bar...tried and true...Calico likes to copy it, but he never sniffs the endzone...I suppose I'm hating Calico now?:ha:

Quit calling people haters. :banned: I am and have always been a gigantic Pacman supporter. I've even told Pacman myself personally how I tout him here. Every time you run in to someone you don't agree with you say that they are a hater.

I'm not a hater. I just think copying a lame celebration is gay.
    No dis on Pacman. I'd rather see CJ style originality...that's all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar