Pac Man is trouble and Vince wasnt the Best

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by whitevick331, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

That is all i heard about. There was a time where when pacman got into that spit thing and vince wasnt what he is now, that people were critisizing both of them. Now look at it. Vince is a winner (legit winner) and deon sanders actually called pacman one of the elite corners in the league. That coming from a pretty darn good corner. Poeple thought that we had horrible draft classes the past two years. i mean we needed a CB and a QB but nobody really thoguth we choose the right guys. Now look at it, Carlos rodgers( not doing good) antrell rolle( about to move to sfatey cuz hes slow and hes not doing good) and pacman is doing great, not to mention punt returns and kick returns. Let see Qbs i knwo vince young has the best winning percentage out of the 3, and he prolly has more total TDs. Thats why i think they are the best and now i hear no one complaining...why is that aaha

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Unfortunately Vince has more interceptions than TD's, which is one of the measuring sticks people always use on QB's. Kerry Collins is in the same boat. Maybe he can fix that this week.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

from now on, we are to never have a thread that has "pacman" and "trouble" in title unless he is actually IN trouble. you scared me.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

For rookies most let it slide.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

could also spin that to him having scored more tds than turnovers. someone throwing a fade to a wr and vince running it in counts just as much on the scoreboard.

6. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

Looks like it was worth sucking for 2 years

7. definately worth it

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. maximus

maximus Starter

same here. and dont mention VY in the Same sentence as Pacman and trouble. Last thing we need is VY to see VY in orange again

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

So does Matt Leinart, it's to be expected from a rookie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar