pac man out....................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

for Jags game per fisher..............its on the tennesseans' blog too. So much for the rumor...................

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

We will still win.. 27-17

Watch

3. Nash

Nash Starter

will AJ be fined a game check??

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Cortland Finnegan? Where does he stack in the depth chart?

Let's not turn this into a trash Woolfolk thread, but let me just say that the guy is impressive. Is he going to play the nickle or what?

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Fish said on Monday that no matter what, Finnegan will stay at nickle because he's good there. Change only one position, not two.

Jones won't be paid for a game he doesn't play, so you could say he's fined a paycheck.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

fair enough, but couldn't he be better at outside corner just as well?

Can't Woolfolk play the nickle?

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Are you asking if Woolfolk knows the postion or can he play?

It really does make sense to keep Finnegan where he is comfortable, at nickel.
    They can work him more into the outside next year. I guess Woolfolk gets one last shot at proving himself on the outside.

8. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Pacman Suspended for Jaguars Game for Latest Incident

SUMMARY: After practice today, Titans coach Jeff Fisher is expected to announce that Pacman Jones will be suspended for Sunday's game against the Jaguars for allegedly spitting in the face of a woman last week in a local club. Jones was not on the practice field today as the team prepared for their upcoming opponent and was asked to leave the facility by Fisher this morning. Jones may also be fined by the Titans and could face further disciplinary action. Andre Woolfolk is expected to start in Jones' place this Sunday.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm interested if he will bump more aggressively and play tighter coverage. I'd really like to see him take advantage of the situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar