pac man out....................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Nov 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

can he play the nickle ? = YES

can he do it well = NO

can he play corner = YES

can he shutdown = NO

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Woolfolk might not match up too badly against the gigantic Jag wideouts. If we were playing Carolina and he had to cover Steve Smith I'd be mighty worried.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Soxcat, Puck, 3801, Riverman

Where is Woolfolk most likely to be exploited for the most yards, scores, etc...

nickle or outside corner?

good thing for our db's the Jags are by in large a defensive team. (imho)

going off into bongo territory..........
    I wonder if Fisher has the (phallic euphemism) to bench Pacman if we are going against Manning and his Colts.......... (and we think we can win) ....................or does Bud play the trump card if this week is Texans week............. could Bud risk losing to the Texans.................?

This whole thing stinks................. He is better....... at his position than anyone on the entire team. He is there play after play. He's on wr's like white on rice. He more than contributes on special teams. He put the special in special teams.

My ernest hope is that the team wins without him. That would really help things if you think about it. Just like the Big Al thing a few weeks back. I swear that suspension has lifted our d up a bit.

4. arcticboy

arcticboy Guest

Last night I heard Darrin McFarland saying that Fisher has not disciplined the players this year and was saying PacMan should be suspended for the year. While I do think that players in general get off lightly, I disagree about this.

So far this year, Fisher has suspended (not made them inactive) Randy Starks, Rob Reynolds and now Pacman. All key players. They will all lose a game check. You don't hear that alot in this league. Hell, the charges let Merriman play this past weekend, and Chris Henry was never suspended by the Bengals for his 4 arrests this off season, he only missed time when the league stepped in. And somehow TO has not missed playing time for his shenanigans. Sounds like Fisher is ahead of the rest of the league when it comes to this.

And it is proposterous to say Pacman needs to be gone for the rest of the year. Yes, he needs to be set straight, and maybe a two game suspension at this point would be appropriate (if the league and PA would even allow it) but all year for that? Still don't know if it even happened? He should not be out at a club during a game week yes, but all year is ridiculous.

Just wondered if anyone else heard that and what you thought.

5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Well, if we've got to suspend him, this is a good week. We're playing a team with an ongoing QB controversy (UT fans know how that affects a team), and they don't have any All Pro wideouts. Hate for him not to play, but it is good timing.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I find it a little bit odd that he suspended Pacman, considering he states clearly that he doesn't know whether he's guily or innocent:
    We can all agree that Pacman has done stupid things in the past, but does that mean he should get punished every time somebody makes an allegation against him in the future?

7. arcticboy

arcticboy Guest

If someone alleges he did something while he was pumping gas at 1:30 in the afternoon on an off day...no

If he was out at Christie's at 4am on a "school night" and something is said....yes

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

with his MO he has got to know that people will try him. Then again maybe he doesn't know:eek:

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Pac is getting a good education. He is learning women aren't interested in him as a person, but if you save spit (ala Monica saving her dress), you could be entitled to a chunk of his check. When you play under the spotlight, you have to avoid these kinds of situations. Being at a bar, I am sure he was drinking, and it clouded his judgement (assuming he has any). He needs a keeper for sure.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You may be on to something.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar