Pac Speaks Out

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bonky, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

You can almost, :winker: , hear the violin music if you listen close enough.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Good read.

He makes a good point that he actually hasn't been in trouble...gee that sounds familiar.

Damn dude got 12 cars. That's crazy.

Reynaldo spoke to him so everything surely must be ok. :brow:
    BTW who is Antoine Harris?

I just hope now that he won't get into any more trouble.

One thing he has to do is not to use the 'no father figure' excuse.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I'm glad he has cleared this up, I was starting to worry. I thought he was a 'bad boy' and we shouldn't have drafted him. Now I find out the truth, it was the media, the FO and the fans that got him in trouble. Shame on us. But for some reason, I can not remember going into Gaddys night club and getting into a fight. I can't remember my friend bringing Pot into my hotel room. I can't remember any of my friends using my cars for transporting Pot. I can't remember being in an up-scale part of town in the middle of a shootout. I do remember watching Pacman on the field cussing a ref and he was alone. No media, no FO, just Pacman.
    The No-Father-Figure excuse is lame. It'll be hard to sell.
    In one sentance he says that he left Nashville because of what's being said. In the next sentence he says, "I don't care what people say". I'm lost on that one.
    Here's a saying from a guy who is not blaming his up-bringing, or the media, or the FO or the fans. "I place very high standards regarding the way I'm viewed by both public as well as my team and would not partake in anything as foolish as this". (Haynesworth, Tennessean 5-8-06)

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Sec330 Adam Jones loves me more than you - ha ha

his perception of reality is infantile at best, I am about to the point of hoping he has viloated some personal conduct clause so the Titans can cut him and get some CAP back - what a loser.

12 cars spread throughout the U.S., apparently condo's also. What's the point to that crap. Nothing that would help his career as a Titan I am certain. I hope it does work out from a buisness perspective for him, I also hope he realises that 99.99% of new autos are not investments, and he don't sound like the kind of guy looking for a 6 year old Focus. I can only shake my head and hope he can mature some. I truly hope he does not squander this oppertunity that life has brought his way, but it sure looks like he is diving headfirst towards his own demise, and apparently is happy to be doing it - what a loser.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I thought it was the biggest load of bull I've ever read.

If I was afraid everyone was out to get me, I wouldn't be confronting rappers at 2 am in parking lots just because he used my name without permission in a rap song.

7. TitanJeff

The only positive I saw in the entire article was that Bulluck takes the time to call and see if he survived the night. ;)

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you havent read enough of me have you? :ha:

I dont think he is afraid of anyone...considering his background I highly doubt it.

9. TitanJeff

Pac sounded a bit paranoid to me in his comments.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think it's cute that GoT mentions me...
    maybe I'm naive... I don't care. It may be bull... but

The man is 22 years old. People shouldn't give up on him.

Am I completely happy with Jones? Hell no.
    I do however think he has it within himself still to contribute in a big way. I could have done without the father figure song and dance...

Then again there are alot of fatherless young men in this country that can't seem to stay away from trouble. I want Jones to settle in and step up and be the man that Reese took him for in the draft a year ago.

I see no reason why Pacman can not be a great corner in this league.
    I may have come across as withdrawing my support in the recent past...
    I was just angry... again.

Reynaldology teaches forgiveness and understanding.

'nuff said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar